Join us for a virtual open day
Attending an open day can be extremely beneficial to any potential new learner. It gives you the opportunity to meet with one of our department experts who can guide and advise you on the best course possible to suit your needs, whether its full time, part-time or distance learning. We can also advise on career opportunities or progression routes upon completion of a course with us here at Portobello Institute.
The following online open days will be held on Microsoft Teams and are accessible to all.
- ECCE Level 5 &6, Montessori Teaching, and BA (Ord) Early Childhood Studies (level 7) - 10th June, 6pm
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies (level 8) and MA Early Childhood Studies (level 9) - 10th June, 7pm
- BSc (Hons) Physical Education & Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sports Psychology, Coaching & PE, BSc (Hons) Sports Science & Performance Analysis, BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy - 23rd June, 6pm
- MSc Clinical Exercise Prescription, MSc Sports Performance Analysis - 22nd July, 7pm
Special Needs Education
- Special Needs Assisting QQI level 5 and 6 - 6th September, 7pm
- Fashion Buying and Merchandising - 18th August, 7pm