Virtual Open Evenings 2023
Whether you are a Leaving Cert student exploring high-quality, non-CAO routes or an adult learner hoping to come back to study for career change or progression, at Portobello Institute we support you to choose the course for the career you want. We help you to make an informed decision because we understand how important it is for you to follow your passion and fulfil your potential. For this reason, we regularly hold virtual open evening sessions, online in the evenings to make them accessible to as many people as possible, we also record them so you can watch them back. This is an opportunity for you to hear about courses you are interested in directly from the tutors who will be teaching you if you choose to enrol. It gives you a feeling for the close-knit community at Portobello and the opportunity to ask questions mirroring our one-to-one personal support approach throughout all our programmes.
What happens during the Virtual Open Evenings?
- Meet our expert tutors and the department team
- Gain insight into the course content and delivery mode
- Discover what supports are available
- Find out about progression and career opportunities
- See a demonstration of Portobello Institute’s Online Environment
- Hear about our university partner awarding bodies
- Ask questions and get answers from our team of experts
Our next round of Virtual Open Evenings:
- Portobello Institute: Virtual Open Evening Monday, 27th March Starting at 6.30 pm Early Years & Montessori
- Portobello Institute: Virtual Open Evening Monday, 27th March Starting at 6.30 pm Facilities Management
- Portobello Institute: Virtual Open Evening Tuesday, 28th March Starting at 6.30 pm Business of Fashion
- Portobello Institute: Virtual Open Evening Tuesday, 28th Starting at 6.30 pm SNA & Inclusive Education
- Portobello Institute: Virtual Open Evening Wednesday, 29th March Starting at 6.30 pm Sport
Watch Our Most Recent Open Evening Sessions
Sports Department Early Years Department
SNA & Inclusive Education Department Facilities Management
Aviation Management Tour Guide Department
Early Years & Inclusive Education - Book a consultation with Jennifer Matteazzi here or call 01 892 0031.
Sports - Book a consultation with Sharde Sebastian here or call 01 892 0029.
Facilities Management, Tour Guide & Aviation Management - Book a consultation with Brandon McLean here or call 01 892 0036.
Business of Fashion - Book a consultation with Sarah Coyne here or call 01 892 0041.
Special Needs Assisting - Book a consultation with Sarah Coyne here or call 01 892 0041.